Jon's Place

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

NanoSeeker v2.1 Populated Board

So I built a board tonight, and its working (after removing and rotating one of the h-bridge chips I put on backwards). I've validated that micropython works on it, and I can turn on and off the four LEDs. I've also successfully paired my cell phone with the bluetooth module on the board, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Tomorrow I'll test more of the functionality, making sure that everything works.

NanoSeeker v2.1 PCB Populated

Here's a picture of the entire sub, with the PCB attached.

NanoSeeker v2.1
The hole in the top of the nosecone is where the pressure/depth sensor will go.


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home