Jon's Place

Saturday, January 25, 2014

uCee With A Lid

So, the plan all along has been to print a lid for uCee, i just haven't gotten around to it until today.

Way back when I first started this project, the very first thing I did was create a CAD model of the robot:

uCee - CAD Model

Now that the robot finally has its top, you should be able to see the resemblance:

uCee - Real Robot

So, I think it has turned out pretty good, all in all. I just ordered a new pair of batteries for it, so by next weekend it will hopefully work a little better (the batteries I have now are ones I bought back in 2006 for NanoSeeker, and they are pretty much toast). I also have to put together 3 ProxDot sensors, and mount them.

For now, I'm going to work on the software, which can be found (in its current simplistic form) in my GitHub repository.

Here's another video, this time with the top on:


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home